Check this out: In Fortnite Chapter 3 week, 4 challenges players can experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds– Another week of seasonal challenges has been released for Fortnite. The best way to earn XP and unlock battle pass rewards this season may be to complete challenges. New ones are introduced every week, as opposed to last season’s punchcards and questlines.
There are seven new challenges that will award Fortnite players a total of 175,000 Chapter 3 Season 1 XP. One of the challenges introduces something new: re-fill effects. Here’s how to experience re-fill effects for 15 seconds in Fortnite.
Fortnite has released yet another round of seasonal challenges. There are several ways to earn XP and unlock the battle pass rewards this season, but challenges will still be the best way to achieve these goals. Every week introduces new ones, instead of the punch cards and questlines from last season.
Re-fill effects: How to complete the latest Fortnite challenges:
These are the seven new challenges that Fortnite players can complete this week:
- Get headshot damage with a Pistol (75)
- Harvest Wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or Logjam Lumberyard (150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare or better Shotguns (400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (10)
Most of them are fairly simple to understand. All of these are easy to figure out, like headshot damage, dancing at locations, harvesting wood, etc. In one of them, a new term is introduced: the re-fill effect.
Check more: Check Out All New Week 4 seasonal Quests and Challenges of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1