Check Out All New Week 4 seasonal Quests and Challenges of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1- Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 carries more Seasonal journeys to be finished. Obviously, there are 9 occasional journeys for players to wrap up by venturing to every part of the guide. Doing as such will acquire you XP toward your Battle Pass, and permit you to procure Battle Stars that can be utilized to open all ways of skins and in-game beauty care products and things. Each finished test is worth 25,000 XP, for a sum of 225,000 XP.
There are various sorts of moves this year to add to the week after week occasional difficulties. There are Milestone challenges that players will actually want to effectively finish by playing the game, alongside explicit difficulties for various characters every week. We will refresh this aide with the awards for each journey when they are free.
Quests and Challenges
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75)
- Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (0/2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare of better Shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (0/100)
While the vast majority of the week-by-week occasional journeys are easy to finish, we have connected to any aides that we feel are significant and accommodating so you can complete them as fast as could really be expected.