As you know Free Fire Mobile Game developed by Garena, whose headquarters is in Singapore and its founder- Forrest Xiaodong Li. Now this time Free Fire is the most popular mobile game and Garena Free Fire has been competing with PUBG Mobile since its arrival.
However, many FF players believe that it has very low graphics, and its in-game characters look comical to see. Free Fire Max is an upgraded version of the Free Fire game with much better graphic quality and can even support up to 60fps.
Here are some upgrades that are only available in Free Fire Max:
- HD graphics enhancement
- HDR and Ultra HD graphics (coming soon)
- New graphic design with 50 players on the map
- Customizable controls
- The movement of the characters more smooth
- The lobby display is cool and interactive
Garena started to open beta for Free Fire Max, For the first time with its version for iOS, Apple’s iPhone operating system, the beta test of the new Free Fire APK arrived.
Garena Free Fire MAX available to the Open Beta test, the Apple App Store (iOS for iPhone), and Google Play Store in the countries of Bolivia, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Users in these countries will be able to download it from September 23, 2020.
Minimum Free Fire Max Android specifications:
- Processor: Dual core 1.2 GHz CPU ke atas
- RAM: 2 GB
- Android Version: 4.4 and above
Free Fire Max Android recommended specifications:
- Processor: Octa core 2.0 GHz CPU ke atas
- RAM: 4 GB
- Android Version: 7 and above
Free Fire Max specifications for iOS & iPhone:
- Minimum: iPhone 6s with iOS 11
- Recommendations: iPhone 7 with iOS 11
Free Fire Max: Now available for iOS (iPhone) and Android users