Call of Duty Vanguard: Steps to get a Red Clan Tag- As you all know, Call of Duty Vanguard is the latest installment in the highly popular first-person military shooter series. The game was released worldwide on November 5 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One X|S, and Xbox Series X|S, and its first season is expected to arrive on December 2, 2021. The game takes the franchise back to the WWII era and brings back a lot of fan-favorite guns and maps.
Now players’ clan tags are visible when they enter a multiplayer match in Call of Duty Vanguard. With some easy steps, they can now incorporate developer tags into their own in-game names.
Check more: Call of Duty: Vanguard- All Weapons Revealed
- First of all, Start Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Then, Go to the Multiplayer mode
- After that, Navigate to Barracks
- Go to Customization, then Clan Tag, then Custom
- For the Sledgehammer Games logo clan tag, players need to Input “SHG”
- For the Infinity Ward red clan tag, players need to Input “IW”
- For the Raven Software red clan tag, players need to Input “RVN”
The good thing is Using developer tags in the game can be a good way of showing support to their favorite game and its developers. The red clan tags also add a unique style to their names and make them stand out from the rest of the players in the lobby.
Note: the developers patch this feature in future updates, it won’t be possible for players to use colored tags in their names anymore.
Check more: Call of Duty: Vanguard- Multiplayer Killstreak Set-up