BGMI iOS: How to download BGMI iOS Step-by-step guide– After a long wait, Krafton Inc. has finally released BGMI for the iOS interface in the App Store. The good news is that iOS users will not have to pre-register for the game like Android users. They can head over to the Apple App Store and directly download it.
Battlegrounds Mobile India for android devices has 50 million+ downloads on the Google Play store and also Krafton has announced a brand new event for the BGMI players where they are offering some amazing rewards to the users. Check more: Team Dynamo BGMI Players Name 2021
Krafton also reveals the minimum requirements for iOS devices to play the Battlegrounds Mobile India iOS version.
- DEVICE: IPHONE 6S OR ABOVE
- OS: IOS 9.0 OR HIGHER
- RAM: 2GB AT MINIMUM
Battlegrounds Mobile India is one of the most popular Battle Royale mobile games. BGMI is an Indian rebranded version of PUBG Mobile developed by Krafton.
- CARROS BAIXOS Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [2.6]
- Mini Train Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [1.0.4]
- Stretch Guy Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [0.5.14]
- Moneyland Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [2.6.12]
- Critical Strike Games Offline Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [1.1]
How to download BGMI iOS from the Apple App Store:
Follow the steps given below to download BGMI on iOS:
- Go to the App Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India or alternatively click this link.
- Then, click on the Get button.
- iOS Players will then needs to tap the Install button.
- After that sign in using your Apple ID and password (if you are not signed in already).
- Tap on the Open button to enjoy BGMI iOS. Check more: Galaxy Racers BGMI Esports Team Players Name 2021