Add Friends to the Game in Call of Duty Mobile– Among the most popular FPS games available for Android and iOS devices is Call of Duty: Mobile. After adding their friends to their Friend list, players can either enter the game solo or with their friends. If you have a friend that you want to play Call of Duty: Mobile with, you can add them by following the steps listed below.
Check more: Call of Duty: Vanguard- All Weapons Revealed
- First of all, Open Call of Duty: Mobile on your device.
- Then, Go to the “Friend” section from the upper right corner of the screen.
- After that, tap on “Add Friends” and enter the in-game name of your friend in the search bar.
- Now, Hit the “Search” button and your friend’s profile will appear in front of you.
- Tap on the “Request” button and wait for your friend to accept it.
Alternatively, if you have received a request from a friend, you can accept it by going to “Requests”. Additionally, if you want to add a teammate from a recent match, go to the “Recent Game” tab and tap on the button next to the player’s name to send them a friend request in COD Mobile.
Check more: Call of Duty Mobile: Tips to get Medal