Call of duty Vanguard update is a new expansion for the hit first-person shooter game. Exciting, right? But maybe not – if you’re one of those people who can’t stand playing as “Renegades,” which are basically the bad guys in this story.
We know it’s not that easy to sink your teeth into yet another box of gaming goodness when you’re still trying to get over the disappointment of Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty 4 being remastered like 100 times. But we figure you’ve got to at least try this one out, and what do you know – it’s actually pretty cool!
- COD Warzone 2: How to fix high ping issue in Warzone 2 ?
- How to fix high ping issue in MW2 ?
- COD Modern Warfare 2: How to get Weapon XP Tokens MW2
- What video games do adults play?
- CARROS BAIXOS Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [2.6]
The Private Military Corporation (or PMC) in Call of Duty Vanguard is a multinational, private military corporation that sells its services as soldiers to those who would need them. They operate their private military services in war-torn countries and regions where there are no official armies or law enforcement.