Call of Duty: Mobile- Learn How to get Log Out of Game– TiMi Studios has developed a version of the Call of Duty series for mobile devices, called Call of Duty: Mobile. Using a mobile emulator, the game emulates the console version of Call of Duty, allowing you to enjoy a full-fledged FPS experience on the go.
Some people may want to have multiple accounts if they play a multiplayer game. Various reasons can lead to this, such as playing with different friends or simply trying the game again with a lower-level account. It is likely you will be wondering how to log out of your account if you fall into this category. Some games have a mysterious way to log out, but Call of Duty Mobile is relatively simple.
Check more: Call of Duty: Vanguard- New ways to level up the Guns
Here’s How to log out of Call of Duty Mobile:
- First, check the top right of your screen. There should be a settings button on the top right of the screen. Click on it.
- Scroll to the very right and tap ‘Legal and Privacy.’ At the bottom right of the screen, you’ll see a button that lets you log out of the game.
- Tap the button, and you’ll be logged out of the game.
- Your progress and data won’t be deleted, so you can log back in and continue progress on your main account at any time.
- There’s no indication of an easier way to do this, so it’s a little time-consuming. But your smurf accounts are ready now.
Check more: Call of Duty Mobile: Tips to get Medal