PUBG Mobile Lite: Get a free Rename Card– PUBG Mobile Lite is the lite version of one of the most popular battle royale games across the globe and in India.
As you know, thousands of fans enjoy the battle royale and graphics even on low-end devices. This game is also called the Lite version of PUBG Mobile because it can be played easily on Android smartphones with up to 2GB of RAM.
Minimum system requirements for PUBG Mobile Lite: Download Size – 600 MB, Operating System – Android 4.1, RAM – 1 GB (Recommended – 2 GB), and Processor – Qualcomm Processor.
In PUBG Mobile Lite, developers keep coming up with new updates, including new modes, premium items in the game and Android users can download the game directly from Google Store.
In this players can always purchase Rename Cards using the in-game currency 100 BC and players always have to spend real money to buy the in-game currency.
Steps to claim Rename Card for free in PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0
- First of all, players have to download the latest version 0.22.0 of PUBG Mobile Lite on their Android phone which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Then, Open the downloaded game application.
- after that, Tap on the “Missions” option available on the bottom right corner of your phone screen.
- After this, the players have to click on “Progress Mission” and complete the given 10 missions.
- After completing the missions, the Rename Card will be automatically credited to the player’s inventory.
Remember, After completing the missions, You will receive the rename card automatically in their inventory. However, you have to shell out 100 BC in PUBG Mobile Lite if you have already claimed the reward.
Note: The only other way to get a rename card without paying any actual money is by buying BC through Google Play balance or any other gift card earned from GPT apps like Poll Pay, Easy Rewards, and Google Opinion Rewards.