PUBG Mobile: APK and OBB Download Link for 1.8 update– The new update 1.8 updates for PUBG Mobile were eagerly anticipated by players, and today finally the official version of the 1.8 updates was released, which can be downloaded through Google Play Store or Apple App Store. In the case that you are unable to download it from the Play Store, it can also be downloaded through an APK file.
There is also a new Classic Mode map Aftermath in the PUBG 1.8 update, and AC Core Modules Firearms are also available with this map so players can quickly target their enemies. As part of the PUBG 1.7 update, players got to experience collaboration with Arcane. In PUBG 1.8 update, the developer will collaborate with the Hollywood movie “Spider-Man No Way Home”. You can download the APK and OBB files of the PUBG 1.8 update by following the steps below if you haven’t already done so.
- First of all, go to the official website for PUBG Mobile.
- After that, At the bottom of the main page, you will be able to see an option for downloading the APK.
- Then, Click on the file.
- You don’t need to separately download the OBB file.
How to download PUBG Mobile’s version 1.8?
- Once the APK file has completed downloading, locate it on your device.
- Click on the APK file to begin the installation process.
- This can be done in Settings > Apps and notifications > Special apps access > Install unknown apps. You need to enable this setting for the browser you use.
- Once this is done, simply wait for the game to install and launch.
- You may still need to download some additional files inside the game.