Sony announces the release of this major software update for both consoles, whose beta begins on February 9. All the details.
PlayStation has announced a major update to the PS5 and PS4 software that seeks to incorporate new functions, features and quality of life details that the community has been demanding for some time. With a beta that will begin to be released from this February 9, the world premiere is scheduled for a later date.
However, we already know the main features of the patch, which we summarize below and break down below:
- Open and closed group chats.
- News in voice chats and Share Play.
- New functions and features in the interface.
- New accessibility options.
- New voice commands.
- Volume adjustments in group chats for each participant.
- Game Base/Control Center adds group chats.
For now, these features will be beta tested for select users who will be notified by email in these countries: France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, and United States.