Mobile Legends: Bang is a popular mobile multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) developed and published by Moonton Released in 2016.
The game has the two opposing teams fight to reach and destroy the enemy’s base while defending their own base for control of a path. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang have different kind of arcade games, featuring different gameplay mechanic respectively, such as Survival a battle royale game mode, Chess-TD a tower defense game mode, Magic Chess an auto battler game mode.
Redeem code Mobile Legends is a combination of 17 unique characters (official events from Moonton) that you can exchange for various interesting items in Mobile Legends such as free skins. It can only be claimed once for one account.
More redeem code
Players must understand some facts before using the Mobile Legends redeem code-
- Invalid redeem code
- The redeem code has exceeded the quota limit
- One player can only claim 1 redeem code once.
- Each code has a time limit or expired date.
- After making a claim, the redeem code cannot be canceled.
- Redeem only from the official site
How to Claim Mobile Legends Redeem Code- (Open the official website of Mobile Legends)
- Step 1- Open the Mobile Legends redeem code site (https://m.mobileLegendss.com/en/codexchange).
- Step 2- Enter the required data, starting from the redeeming code and also your Mobile Legends Game ID.
- Step 3- After that, click the Send button to get the Verification Code from Moonton.
- Step 4- Open the mailbox in your Mobile Legends game application. There you will get a Verification Code from Moonton. (time limit= 30 minutes after the message arrives)
- Step 5- Copy then enter the verification code into the redeem code page, precisely in the Verification Code column.
- Step 6- After that, press the Redeem button. If the code is still active and valid, then you will get the specified item.
Latest Mobile Legends Redeem Code 2020 For October 2020–
If you make a claim and fail to get a prize item, here are some possible reasons:
- Redeem code is Invalid.
- The redeem code has expired.
- The redeem code has exceeded the quota limit.
- You have claimed the redeem code before.
- You entered the wrong data during the claim process.
Claim it before it expires!
For the latest information, you can follow us on social handle…