Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games, currently played in India. The game gained immense popularity alongside Call of Duty: Mobile after PUBG Mobile was banned in the country.
Gyan Gaming is one of the biggest stars in the world of Free Fire from India and also definitely one of the best players in the world.
Total Gaming is the biggest YouTube Gaming channel. Gyan Gaming has started a Free Fire live stream on his Youtube channel and he also shared its Free Fire sensitivity and control settings which are mentioned below.
- COD Warzone 2: How to fix high ping issue in Warzone 2 ?
- How to fix high ping issue in MW2 ?
- COD Modern Warfare 2: How to get Weapon XP Tokens MW2
- What video games do adults play?
- CARROS BAIXOS Gets A New Update: Check What’s New [2.6]
Gyan Gaming’s control settings
- Aim Precision: Off
- Left Fire Button: Always
- Quick Weapon Switch: Off
- Quick Reload: Off
- AWM Sniping: Hold fire to scope
- Vehicle Controls: Two-handed
- Auto Parachute: On
- In-Game Tips: Default
- Damage Indicator: New
- Auto-Switch Gun: Off
- Visual Effects: Dark
Gyan Gaming’s sensitivity settings
- Graphics: Ultra
Brightness: Very Bright
2 Minimap: Rotating
- Weapons: On
- Armors And Backpacks: Off
- Medkits: On
- Ammo: Off
- Attachments: On
- Grenades: On
- Camouflage: On
- Event Items: Off
The Free Fire ID of Gyan Gaming is 70393167, and his in-game name is _GyanSujan_. Here are Gyan Gaming’s Free Fire sensitivity settings for the different scopes available in the game:
- General: 83%
- Red Dot: 82%
- 2x Scope: 91%
- 4x Scope: 65%
- AWM Scope: 18%
- How to Download Free Fire Advanced Server APK in 2021
- Free Fire Gyan Gaming’s sensitivity and control settings in 2021
- Garena Free Fire: How to get Thrash Metallic Thompson skin
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem codes released for Asian servers in 2021