Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure game played from either a third-person or first-person aspect and its world is traveled on foot and by vehicle. Also, the game’s online multiplayer mode lets up to 30 players fight in a variety of different cooperative and competitive game modes.
The story of GTA is focused on the heist series, and many missions involve shooting and driving gameplay. Players complete missions linear scenarios with set objectives to progress through the story. Players use melee attacks, firearms, and explosives to fight enemies, and may run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the world.
Visit Also: Day and night cycle in Cyberpunk 2077 Game [Cyberpunk 2077 Guide]
Each character has a set of eight skills that represent their ability in specific areas such as shooting and driving. Though skills improve through play, each character has a skill with expertise by default.
There are eight character skills or attributes which you can level up in this game –
- Lung Capacity.
The eighth “special” skill determines the effectiveness in performing an ability that is unique to each respective character. For example-
- Trevor ( Invulnerability) deals twice as much damage to enemies while taking half as much in combat.
- Michael (Area Kill) enters bullet time in combat.
- Franklin (Driving Handling)slows downtime while driving.
GTA 5 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
Tips and Tricks that should help you to get on the right track to riches:
- Max Your Critical Skills
- Play The Stock Market
- Think Outside The Box During Police Chases
- Don’t Forget Your Special Abilities
- Pick Your Getaway Vehicles Wisely
- Collect Online Coupons
- Stay In Contact With Your Friends
- Bring Chop On Scavenger Missions
Max Your Critical Skills- It is necessary to maximise your critical skills like shooting and flying because by developing this two expertise you can easily achieve your aim.
- For Shooting– You can sharpen your aim at Ammu-Nation gun ranges located throughout the region, or by racking up headshots in the open field.
- For Flying– You can master the control of planes and choppers, by attending flight school, which is located at the Los Santos airport.
Play The Stock Market- Smart Investments is the quickest way to get rich in GTA V. for this you need to make smart investments on the two exchanges, LCN and BAWSAQ. But while investing pay attention to any business-related Weazel News reports, and listen carefully to the tips provided by characters in the game, particularly Lester.
- LCN is the more volatile market, prone to steep climbs and precipitous drops.
- BAWSAQ is much safer, but the payoff potential is lower.
Think Outside The Box During Police Chases- GTA V is governed by the line of sight. As any GTA vet knows, the higher your wanted level, the more comprehensive the police response is going to be.
The more levels you advance in this game, the greater the risk of being caught by the police. But our natural instinct is to escape and there are two ways to escape first by going off-road and second by jumping.
- By going off-road it’s easier to shake them, for this you have a vehicle up to the task.
- By jumping is another good tactic when you’re in a neighborhood with alleys and backyards, sometimes it’s easier to shake the cops on foot by jumping over fences or hiding under bridges.
Don’t Forget Your Special Abilities- As we read in the above lines that each character has a unique special ability like Franklin can slow down time while driving, Michael can use a Max Payne-like bullet time to do the same during shootouts, and Trevor has a berserker-like ability to absorb a ton of damage while racking up kills. You can use these special abilities for your profit.
Pick Your Getaway Vehicles Wisely- In every heist preplanning for the gateway is an important part and its necessary for you to wisely choose a vehicle for it. So for this purpose avoid using vehicles you have purchased because, after the mission, they never returned to your garage. Instead, hijack a good getaway car, outwitting it out at Los Santos Customs, and dumping it off at the extraction point.
Collect Online Coupons- Coupons that help you to save a couple of amounts on car customization, tattoos, hospital bills, and more. Every time it hurts to spend money in Los Santos while purchasing big price-tag items.
You can find a lot of useful coupons when you log into the Rockstar Social Club and visit the LifeInvader site so collect them and use to save money.
Explore the site and click every coupon you see. The next time you log into the game, they will be available for use.
Bring Chop On Scavenger Missions- Dogs are your biggest enemy while escaping because they have a great sense of smell and with this ability, they can easily solve a murder mystery. So if you want to save yourself from them then take some Chop along with you which is a big time saver.
For the latest information, you can follow us on social handle…