Fortnite: Seasonal quests and challenges of Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 14– Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1’s Week 14 quests have been revealed, meaning players can get in that last-minute XP boost just before Season 2 launches. While this set of challenges is relatively easy compared to others, it does require players to travel to places that are unmarked, like Windbreakers and Happy Campers.
There are nine new quests to complete in the latest week, giving players the chance to gain up to 225,000 XP and possibly some Battle Stars as well. It is advisable to use up any Battle Stars you have earned as soon as possible since Season 1’s Battle Pass will disappear in just a few days. Here’s what to expect this week:
Week 14 seasonal quests and challenges
- Reach a speed of 65 in a vehicle at Chonker’s Speedway or Behemoth Bridge (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Covert Cavern or Sanctuary (0/75)
- Dance on top of Klombo (0/1)
- Hide in a dumpster at Tilted Towers and The Daily Bugle (0/2)
- Search a Seven or IO chest (0/1)
- Decorate Shell or High Water and Happy Campers with flamingo lawn ornaments (0/5)
- Survive on top of wind turbines at Windbreakers for 30 seconds (0/30)
- Collect a weapon of Legendary rarity or higher (0/1)
- Complete a bounty from a bounty board (0/1)
Despite some of these being a breeze, we have provided links above to guides that can help complete the more difficult quests.