In Fortnite, weapons are continuously rotating in and out of rotation. There are times when it’s for game balance, or just because nobody likes them. New weapons can be highly sought after because of their power or simply because they are needed for a certain challenge. The recent return of Grenade Launchers is one example of a challenge driving weapon popularity.
Previously, grenade launchers were found only in rare chests and supply drops. Now they can be found anywhere on the map, including sharks. As for the last one, sharks are mostly treated as Rare Chests depending on the loot they have managed to consume during a game.
Check more: Fortnite: Tip to turn on Visual Sound Effects
In order to complete the Week 7 Chapter 3 Season 1 challenge, you will need to hit a player 140 times, which is equivalent to two unshielded eliminations or a single-elimination when the target has a shield.
Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 7 quests and challenges:
- Harvest stone from Rocky Ridge, Rocky Reels, or Rocky Residence (0/100)
- Eliminate IO Force enemies (0/3)
- Throw a Klomberry while standing within 10 meters of a Klombo (0/1)
- Damage enemy players with a Grenade Launcher (0/140)
- Interact with a Drill Scanner (0/1)
- Ride a tornado while in a vehicle for 15 seconds
- Collect different types of weapons at Covert Canyon or the Sanctuary (0/3)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/500)
- Refuel a vehicle with gas (0/50)