Hey, Happy To Help You!
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a platformer battle royale game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 on 4 August 2020 and now it becomes the most popular game played all over the world.
It has become a natural thing that every update in the update will make you eagerly impatient to enjoy it in the game.
According to the leaks, it is said that the update will be available in the second week of October. Also the developer Mediatonic has announced the release date for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 2 which means the game will be starting on October 8, next Thursday.
BEAN SPILLING POST
Announcing dates always feels like you're cursing things, but it's Halloween month, so let's get cursed!
🔥 Season 2 launches on Thursday 8th October 🔥
Season 1 will now end as Season 2 begins and we're going to DOUBLE fame points during this time! 👀 pic.twitter.com/J9TFIZ1BDd
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) October 2, 2020
It is is the perfect time to increase your ranks before the second season kicks in because to mark the conclusion of the ongoing season, the Double fame points period will begin from Monday.
No doubt that the second season will bring plenty of changes in the game like Nicknames, customization options, and many more!
Fall Guys Season 2 New Features
- New Rounds – featuring our wildest obstacles yet and new mechanics to test your beans’ mettle and dexterity!
- New customization options – Nameplates and Banners arrive to help show off your undoubtedly wonderful personality.
- All the costumes – expect the latest in bean fashion, including exciting collaborations and limited edition swag to keep you in the hottest Fall looks.
- Party falling – never tumble alone! Queue with pals, fall with your pals.
- And more – more, more, more.