PUBG Mobile provides regular updates to fix prevailing bugs and new features. As you know, PUBG Mobile brings a new season every 8 weeks along with some new features and fixes bugs through a new update.
Now, the players who don’t update the game to its latest version are not able to play with the players who have updated it. PUBG Mobile releases the new update via the Google Play store but most players prefer to update via a third party.
- PUBG Mobile Injection Cheat? Let us solve this Mystery!
- [Download] PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update – What’s New?
If you want to update or download PUBG Mobile’s latest version without Google Playstore, In that case, one of the methods mentioned below can be.
Download APK and OBB Files
- Download the latest APK and OBB files of PUBG Mobile and navigate to the download folder.
- Click on the APK file and tap on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Now, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig, and the game is updated successfully.
- Open PUBG Mobile and enjoy the latest features of the game.
Download or Update Via TapTap App
- Download the TapTap APK file and locate it in the download folder to install it. Enable the installation of apps from unknown sources if you haven’t by navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Open the TapTap application and search for PUBG Mobile in the search bar.
- Click on the Update button to complete the update process.