In Persona 5’s true nature, Persona 5 Strikers brought along some really unique features and new faces to interact with. Alongside those faces, to no one’s surprise, we have some extremely crazy Bosses to deal with that are both physically and mentally, unstable to say the least. This is the case with the very first main Boss of the game, Alice Hiiragi. Obviously designed with the ‘Alice in Wonderland’ theme in mind, this paranoid fashion icon is ready to destroy your world if you are not prepared. Below, we will see how you can make quick work of her, with minimal effort.
Defeating tips for Alice in Persona 5 Strikers
- The Alice fight is split into two phases. For the first phase Alice will be all show, strutting around with a cane and casting spells at you. She will do both Psychic damage and Brainwashing attacks that look like hearts. If you get hit by Brainwashing attacks you will need to shake off the effect by spinning the left analog stick in a circle.
- Dodging left or right should keep you in the clear from these attacks, and during the gaps in the onslaught lay into Alice with Wind and Fire abilities. Make sure you are switching between characters and using plenty of SP from all of them before you pop any items that return party SP. Hitting her with Fire first, then Wind, is a solid combo. When Alice takes enough damage she will do an AoE attack that you will need to dodge.
- If you can make your way to the Party Poppers around this will hit her, opening up a One More attack opportunity.
- When she loses half her health, Alice will also lose her cool, becoming more feral. She will attack from all fours, mixing in more melee attacks along with her Psychic and Brainwashing blasts. She will also use a prolonged dashing attack, so prepare to keep dodging her until she stops moving.
- Once she slows down, hit her with Fire and Wind again, and just keep putting damage into her, and remember you can still stagger her with Party Poppers. The real trick in the second phase is just dodging as much as you can, as Alice will hit hard, easily taking away a full health bar if you give her the chance.