In Call of Duty Warzone new bugs appear in the game that are bothering players. Precisely for this reason, a few hours ago, a new update full of fixes was released in Warzone. The COD team confirms that they have been developing a patch that features a number of key fixes and changes to the Katana weapon.
Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Update New Features & Changes:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the menu screen to flicker when attempting to join a friend or queue with a party.
- Fixed an issue with reload animations allowing certain Weapons to fire continuously.
- Fixed an issue causing Private Lobby hosts to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing the regular/Advanced UAV rewards from Big Game Bounty and [TOP SECRET] Contracts to not trigger if the player was in a vehicle or anti-air gun.
- Katana (VG)
- Damage increased from 135 to 150
- Standing Charge Range increased by 36.5%
- Crouching Charge Range increased by 17%
- Move Speed decreased by 2%
In these hours it was Raven Software who released the patch notes of the latest Call of Duty Warzone Pacific update. The COD team confirms that they have been developing a patch that features a number of key fixes and changes to the Katana weapon. Not all the problems reported by the players have been solved, but as already stated by Activision in these months there will be several corrections that will be added to the game.
Specifically, this new update focuses on a Katana nerf a significantly weakened weapon in damage. Unlike the last version, where the melee weapon had 150 damage, Call of Duty Warzone Pacific’s Katana now has 135 damage. The damage, however, is not the only data touched by Raven Software, since the weapon has also been revised in the speed and reloads of the various skills.