Call of Duty: Vanguard PC Specification– As we know, The release date of Call of Duty vanguard is coming soon and all the players are very excited about this but some must be worried about whether or not their PC setup can run the WW2 shooter. But you can check, You are ready for the launch day or not.
Here, you need to check if the PC version is right for you or not. We have got the minimum and recommended specs for call of duty vanguard to Provide the information related to the PC. These specs will help you by giving an idea of what is needed to play.
Also, Call of Duty vanguard has optional high-resolution graphics only for those with extra capacity PCs.
- OS: Windows 10, 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core I3 – 4340 / AMD FX – 6300
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon RX 470
- Storage: 36 GB at launch (just Multiplayer and Zombies)
- Additional Notes: Up to 32GB for high-rez assets cache. 2GB VRAM
- OS: Windows 10, 64 Bit / Windows 11, 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core I5-2500K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 12GB
- Graphics: Nvideo Geforce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- Storage: 61 GB at launch
- Additional Notes: Up to 32GB for high-rez assets cache. 4GB VRAM