BGMI: SPower Gaming or Rudra B Controls code and Sensitivity Settings- We often look at our favorite streamers of the game to learn about their gameplay techniques and implement the same in our gameplay. Check more Blind Esports Team BGMI Esports Team Players Name 2021
S Power or Rudra B is one of the youngest players of BGMI. He made himself known through his aggressive gameplay in PUBG Mobile. Noble ESports signed him in 2020 which made him the youngest Indian esports athlete to represent an international organization. This 14-year-old boy plays the role of an assaulter in the game. Check more Payal Gaming BGMI ID, Control codes & sensitivity settings, statistics
S power shared his gameplay controls and sensitivity settings for the players so that they can also play like him.
What are controls codes and sensitivity settings?
The sensitivity settings play an important role when we play games. it enhances our overall gaming experience. The settings help you in increasing your movement and also in aiming and recoil control.
There are three major sensitivity settings including camera, ADS or aim down sight, and gyroscope.
Camera Sensitivity Settings: This setting helps with the movement of the player and looks around while playing the game. which is essential as it can help you quickly turn around to shoot and more.
- BGMI: Mysterious YT Real name, Age, Clan, BGMI ID, Place
- How to Download Free Fire Advanced Server APK in 2021
- How to download BGMI iOS Step-by-step guide
- BGMI Esports Tournament Scoring System
- Jonathan BGMI Sensitivity Settings And Controls Codes (Battlegrounds Mobile India)
SPower Gaming Controls codes and Sensitivity Settings
- 3rd Person No Scope- 170%
- 1st Person No Scope- 137%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist- 80%
- 2x Scope- 80%
- 3x Scope- 60%
- 4x Scope- 60%
- 6x Scope- 20%
- 8x Scope- 16%
ADS Sensitivity Settings: It helps you get better control over your weapons and if the ADS settings are just right, you can even get precision accuracy.
- 3rd Person No Scope- 140%
- 1st Person No Scope- 100%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist- 60%
- 2x Scope- 51%
- 3x Scope- 20%
- 4x Scope- 20%
- 6x Scope- 18%
- 8x Scope- 30%
Gyroscope Sensitivity Setting: It helps players to increase their reaction time, aim, recoil control in BGMI.
- 3rd Person No Scope- 300%
- 1st Person No Scope- 300%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist- 300%
- 2x Scope- 300%
- 3x Scope- 240%
- 4x Scope- 238%
- 6x Scope- 40%
- 8x Scope- 40%