Scoring for each BGMI EsportsTournament Game will be based on each Team’s final finish count and in-game placement.
Battlegrounds Mobile India has already crossed 3 crore downloads on the Google Play Store, and to celebrate the increasing popularity of PUBG Mobile’s Indian version, Krafton has announced the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021. This is the first tournament series by Krafton in India and is in line with the announcement that the company made last year. Check more BGMI: Punkk Controls and Sensitivity settings
- BGMI: Mysterious YT Real name, Age, Clan, BGMI ID, Place
- How to Download Free Fire Advanced Server APK in 2021
- How to download BGMI iOS Step-by-step guide
- BGMI Esports Tournament Scoring System
- Jonathan BGMI Sensitivity Settings And Controls Codes (Battlegrounds Mobile India)
Battlegrounds Mobile India players can participate in the first leg of the tournament, the registration of which begins on July 19. The prize pool of the inaugural series is going to be Rs 1 crore, Krafton said. Check more Galaxy Racers BGMI Esports Team Players Name 2021
BGMI Tournament Scoring System 2021
Every finish in the game team get 1 point. so placement and finish both are matter in game.