Battlefield 2042: Tips for Improving Image Quality on console– As you all know, EA and DICE’s highly-anticipated multiplayer shooter Battlefield 2042 is finally here and the game has plenty of performance and stability issues that are affecting players around the world. By several tweaks, you can make in the game’s settings menus to significantly improve performance
For information, Battlefield 2042 requires at least a Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or GeForce GTX 1070 to meet recommended requirements running on high graphics setting, with 1080p resolution. This hardware should achieve 60FPS. System memory required for Battlefield 2042 is 16 GB performance memory.
Tips for Improving Image Quality:
- First of all, Go to the Display tab within the options menu, which can be accessed both during gameplay and from the main menu.
- In the display tab, you’ll notice a few on/off toggles below the field of view sliders.
- Another important thing is Lens distortion and the vignette only impact certain portions of the visual experience, but the other two drag down the entire image.
- Film grain- It is a post-process effect that simulates film grain as the name suggests, but those fine dots lead to more visual noise.
- Chromatic aberration- It is a setting that attempts to simulate the color distortion failed camera lenses can exhibit. This bleeding of edges and color smears fine detail together and makes the image softer.
Note: For the most pristine presentation, we recommend shutting off chromatic aberration, film grain, vignette, and lens distortion. Every setting disabled will result in a noticeable uptick in clarity.