Hey, Happy To Help You!
Recently, the news is rising like a fire that Among Us- the game has reached millions of players in the past few weeks which means it is the 7th highest peak players on Steam Charts, almost 4 million concurrent players.
- Among Us Which Country App? Know all the details about
- Among Us Tips On How To Play [Step by step guide]
Today is the age of science, we do not know how long we have been listening to it. However, this fact is also true as we depend on it to a large extent. The icing on the cake happened when actual physical gaming was replaced by online gaming. The result of this is that online gaming is spreading its wings and games like PUBG, Free Fire, COD Mobile, Fornite are becoming popular. Now a new name has been added to this list is Among Us.
What is Among Us?
Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game, developed and published by American game studio InnerSloth and released on June 15, 2018. The game takes place in a space-themed setting where players each take on one of two roles, most being Crewmates, and a predetermined number being Impostors.
Among Us is a multiplayer online game (4 to 10 players), 1 or 3 of these players is randomly selected each game to be Impostors, while the rest are Crewmates.
The game has three maps:
- a spaceship (The Skeld)
- a headquarters building (Mira HQ)
- a planet base (Polus)
Crewmates are given tasks to complete whereas Impostors has a fake task-list (to blend in with Crewmates), and able to kill others, If a player dies, they become a ghost.
- Impostors’ Ability– To sabotage the map’s systems, traverse vents, identify any other Impostors, and kill Crewmates.
- Ghost’s Ability- To pass through walls, invisibility, unlimited cone of vision. (All players, aside from ghosts, have a limited cone of vision)
- For Crewmates- by completing tasks before being killed or by finding and eliminating all the Impostors.
- For the Impostors- kill enough Crewmates or have a sabotage countdown run out.