Hey, Happy To Help You!
As we all know that PUBG Mobile always bring lots of new weapon skins, dresses, vehicle skins, emote, etc. The joy of players become double when they use these amazing and unique items while playing.
To enjoy these special items, players have to spend UC (money) in exchange for the goods. But the interesting thing is that we have Redeem codes.
- PUBG Mobile India Latest Launching News: Download APK + OBB, New Features and More
- PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 Update – Download APK + OBB, and What’s new
For unawares, Redeem Codes are advantageous to get a variety of interesting items in free. This Redeem codes can be given by game publisher or other parties that are officially collaborating with PUBG Mobile.
Following are some PUBG redeem codes, try to claim it:
PUBG Mobile redeem code for players to use on January 1st, 2020
Fireworks Gift 2021
Redeem code: GOODMORNING (It is a giftable item which, upon gifting to another player, increases the receiver’s popularity by 200)
Players must understand some facts before using the PUBG Mobile redeem code:
- One player can only claim 1 redeem code once.
- Each code has a time limit or expired date.
- After making a claim, the redeem code cannot be cancelled.
- Redeem only from the official PUBG Mobile site
How to Claim PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes-
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile website to redeem code. (https://www.pubgmobile.com/act/a20180515iggamepc/)
- Enter your PUBG Mobile ID number, redeem code, and verification code in the column provided. Then click the Redeem or Redeem button below.
- A pop-up window will appear, fill the requested verification data.
- The prizes will go to the in-game mailbox or mailbox.
If you make a claim and fail to get a prize item, here are some possible reasons:
- Redeem code is Invalid.
- Redeem code has expired.
- The redeem code has exceeded the quota limit.
- You have claimed the redeem code before.
- You entered the wrong data during the claim process.
- You will not be able to redeem your rewards with guest accounts.
Please contact customer service if you encountered any issue.
Don’t miss the redemption period!