Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game, developed and published by American game studio InnerSloth and released on June 15, 2018.
InnerSloth also has a beta version for testing quality control of Among Us.
Meaning of Beta version-
Game testing, a subset of game development is a software testing process for quality control of video games.
The primary function of game testing is the discovery and documentation of software defects. Interactive entertainment software testing is a highly technical field requiring computing expertise, analytic competence, critical evaluation skills, and endurance.
- Among Us October beta update Patch Note with some innovative features
- Among Us Game Has Become Most Popular, Why?
In recent years the field of game testing has come under fire for being extremely strenuous and unrewarding, both financially and emotionally.
Benefits of the Beta version for players-
Players will get to try out new features of the game and provide their valuable insights to the developers before the features are rolled out to the general people.
However, players should also understand that as a beta tester, they will be expected to provide feedback on a regular basis.
Players can easily join the beta version of Among Us from their mobile. Let’s see how!
How to Get Among Us Beta on PC
- Find the game in your Steam library and right-click it.
- Select Properties and navigate to the Betas tab.
- Open the beta drop-down menu and select “public-beta.”
How to Get Among Us Beta on Mobile
- Search Among Us from your search tab present in the Play store.
- Select Among Us game icon from the list.
- Scroll down and you will see the ‘Join the beta’ option.
- After selecting this option you can get a notification with some options.
- Tab on the JOIN option, and you will become a Beta tester.
So what are you waiting for? Go! Become a Beta Tester and enjoy its benefits.