PUBG Mobile is finally here with the latest update, the long-awaited PUBG Mobile 1.0. This update includes many changes in terms of graphics, textures, and the release of a new Erangel 2.0 map. Since being updated, this game provoked a lot of fans last night on September 8, 2020.
One that catches our attention is the Beyond ACE event, which has been incorporated in Classic Erangel 2.0 mode.
PUBG MOBILE 1.0 – FRAGMENTS MISSION
In its new update, the Erangel 2.0 map has been combined with the Beyond ACE event which was leaked in the last patch. If we pay attention, before the update, in the Erangel map matchmaking there are several towers standing. The tower is a leak for the Beyond ACE event now which we can play right away.
In this event, we can exchange the fragments we get in the game to the tower for a prize. The prizes can be in the form of attachments, weapons, consumables, and others that can help you win the battle.
There are 5 types of fragments that you can get from playing on the New Erangel map,
SWIFT ATTACKER (ORANGE FRAGMENTS)
- Defeat 2 enemies using Iron Sight or a weapon with 2x Scope or lower.
- Defeat the enemy while running.
- Defeat 3 enemies with a distance of 50 meters.
- Defeat 2 enemies with SMG.
SURVIVAL EXPERT (GREEN FRAGMENT)
- Last 10 minutes more in-game.
- Drive/ride a vehicle for a total of more than 2 minutes.
- Reach Full Energy 3 times.
- Heal for 200 health.
EXTREME ADVENTURER (RED FRAGMENTS)
- Receive 100 damage dealt by the enemy.
- After defeating an enemy, defeat the other enemies within 2 minutes.
- When your blood is below 30, last for 10 seconds.
- Defeat / knock down the enemy when your blood is below 30.
TREASURE ADEPT (PURPLE FRAGMENTS)
- Consecutive use of Helmets and Armor higher than Level 2.
- Visit Air Drops 1 time.
- Use the main weapon with all attachments filled 1 time.
- Find items from the 6 enemy Death Crates.
ELITE SNIPER (BLUE FRAGMENTS)
- Carry the Sniper Rifle for more than 5 minutes.
- Defeat 2 enemies using the Sniper Rifle
- Hit the moving enemy 3 times using the sniper rifle.
- Shoot the enemy 2 times in the head.
To get these fragments, you must complete 2 of the 4 missions in each type of fragments. You can exchange these fragments to a tower on the Erangel 2.0 map, and the location will only appear when you get fragments.